Friday 28 October 2016

Cute Stationary!


Okay so pretty much everyone who works at a desk knows that it can become such a drag, so lighten up your desk with this SUPER CUTE stationary! In this post you will find all the links to the products, and you will be able to see prices too so if you want them you can buy them too!



Okay so Christmas is also coming and people are looking for ideas. Stationary is a great practical gift which can also be super cute!

Lets start by this purple and pink collection of goodies. I shall list all websites you can buy these and shops/ prices. I love stationary because I love to see things which are super colourful. The two pens are the front come as a pack of 4 which are available from Amazon for £1.46 HERE. The hello Kitty note pad is also available at Amazon for £2.45 HERE.



Here are the super cute TY beannie puzzle eraser, as cute as they look they are actually rubbers! But these are too cute and they hang out on my shelf. I am particularly fond of the hamster and pander. These I found in poundworld last week, they were in packs of 4 for £1. 

The only thing was I have a couple of duplicates, but these would make great cheap stocking fillers or to brighten up your desk. These are available for 99p each at WHsmiths HERE. They are quite small and do come apart, so please do not buy for small children as they could swallow them!


Next is the dinosaur rubber!!! Who is hanging out with Panda and Hamster. I brought this beast of a rubber at Chester Zoo. But amazon sell them too... At £9.99. But you do get 4 of these for £9.99. Find them Here. 


Meet the PIGGY sharpener! This is so super cute I couldn't say no! It was £2 and also comes as a Tiger. I picked this up in the weekly shopping and thought this was way better than a magazine for the price. 


These super funky animal print pens are from zebra. These come as a pack of three, and retail for £2 each. The black top ones are black ink and can be brought HERE. The ones with colourful tops are coloured ink (same as grip colour)  and can be brought Here.  


Every large hoarder of stationary (ME) knows what these are. But for the rest of you these are pens which rub out! Great for mistake prone people or if you just enjoy the idea. I love these and have a whole set of them. You tend to get a pack of 3 (blue, black and red) and they are available on amazon for £5.86 HERE






I love Sharpie pens! They are genuinely the best permanent markers on the market! There is such a choice and they are really good for pretty much everything. From labeling pasta pots, to school uniform or even CD's. They can also be great for mood drawings (which is what I use them for). I would warn anyone though these will stain any surface, but to get off use alcohol or acetone. I brought this pack for £7.99 which is a pretty good deal, this set is available at Ryman HERE on offer for £7.99. 
Sharpie also do a metallic range! These are going to make a great addition to the craft box and will be much loved over the Christmas period. These work really well on black card which really makes the shine stand out. These are available at Hobby Craft for £3 HERE. I love these so much and they are just as fun as the metallic gel pens from when I was a kid. 

My pen jar happens to be  an old hot dog jar, you can turn pretty much anything into something usable again. I hope you enjoyed reading this post! 

Laura x 






No comments:

Post a Comment