Tuesday 16 February 2016

Amazing New Skin Care



Skin care is a difficult area for everyone. We can spend years searching the internet for products which actually work and are good for our skin. We hope with fingers crossed that our skin will look better when we wake up in the morning, or that our makeup will look more pristine and perfect. 

Is that search over? I am always trying new skin care products in the hope that it will be my holy grail product which every one searches for. I spend a small fortune on skin care, and as long as it works I really don't mine. But what if that skin care was amazing and affordable? 

Upon a trip to a Body Shop I stumbled across this range called the Vitamin E range. I got this as a gift set which also came with some cotton pads. This came with a vitamin E over night serum, cream cleanser, toner and intense moisturizer cream. I love the body shop and shop there all the time, I love that they don't test on animals, use fair trade ingredients and make really good quality products. 


So lets look through the 4 products I have brought from this range: 

This is the over night serum oil, this comes with a dropper which makes this product easy to apply. I much prefer controlled application than overloading product on my face. This product also smells great, and is simple to use. This retails for £15, which is medium range for my skin care. This is non greasy and absorbed into my skin really fast, which was amazing for an oil based product. It didn't leave my skin greasy feeling. This is going to be a fantastic product to use through the harsh winter period. If you would like more information about this product click HERE where I have linked the product. 


This is the cream cleanser and hydrating toner from the vitamin E range. They retail for £9.50 each which is expensive for a cleanser. The cleanser is designed for the face, but not they eyes. In saying that I buy a separate eye cleanser regardless as the eye area is even more sensitive than facial skin. The toner cleans every scrap of dirt and grime off my face both visible and invisible. This is also non drying and hydrating on the skin, which is great as my skin isn't left tight and uncomfortable. Find the link for the CLEANSER HERE and the TONER HERE


This is the Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream , this retails for £13 for a 50ml pot. This is so smooth and refreshing. It is non-irritating to my skin  and leaves it ready to apply my makeup. I love this and will be re-buying this when it runs out. Find the link to this product HERE.


To buy this whole range full priced costs £47. This sounds a lot right? But the body shop often does mega deals and great discounts if you sign up to their emails and their loyalty card. I brought all of this for far less than £47, I think I paid about £28! Keep your saving cap on and keep in contact with the shops you're interested in. What is great is that you can find an amazing skin care range in one shop. 

Find me on Facebook , Pinterest and find my whole Blog Here 

I hope you enjoyed reading this post. 

Laura x 





No comments:

Post a Comment